Bhavana / भावना
Literally means "development" or "cultivating"
In the context of spiritual practice, it often refers to the cultivation or development of certain mental or emotional states through focused meditation or contemplation. The word "bhavana" can also be used to refer to the act of generating positive emotions or thoughts towards oneself or others.
The time is now!
- Premium Quality 200gsm Weight
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Boxy Relaxed Fit
- Designed in London
- Proudly manufactured in Portugal
These tees are a little oversized. Buy your size if you're good with that. If you like things more fitted buy a size smaller.
- Norpell wears a Medium. Slim build, height 189cm
- Miriam is 177cm, size 8 and wears an XS