Khonsu / خونسو
1. God of the Moon
The name Khonsu comes from the movement of the moon across the night sky. A guardian for those journeying by night, his name translates as 'traveller' but he has also held the titles of 'Embracer', 'Pathfinder' and 'Defender'.
Unisex, European-made, and of exemplary quality, this jacket will embrace and shield you on a thousand adventurous nights.
- 100% Premium Heavyweight Twill Cotton
- Corduroy Collar
- Embroidered Logo
- Natural Corozo Nut Buttons
- Button up Cuff
- Internal Passport Suitable Pocket
- Designed in London
- Manufactured in Northern Portugal
Also available as a print.
- This garment can come up a little small so if in doubt buy a size bigger
- Norpell wears a Large. Slim build, height 189cm.
- Leo wears a Small. UK size 8, height 170cm.
- See the size chart in the images below for more details.